Monday 5 July 2010

Reno Update

Plans are approved, new architect on board, building drawings in progress - looks like this thing might actually happen.
I think it might now be time for a bit of cutting and pasting.  My sister-in-law is in the process of building a massive new home and over the weekend we were pouring over her folder of clippings - pages and pages of ideas with notes and arrows scribbled everywhere.  Fabulous. 
I also have collected reams of pictures that I love for one reason or another but it is all in folders on the computer - think it's time to print it off and make a hard copy.  There is something about handling the actual pages that works for me.
It's the same reason I will never own an e-reader thingy!  that is a rant for another day.  I'm off to start printing....

(P.S. Try Pinterest for an online mood board, it's so fun)

1 comment:

Kell said...

Yay for you!